Our Blog

I am feeling Nervous - Samantha


Tollywood latest sensation Samantha says she doesn't want to get stereotyped.


On working with Jr NTR?


He's a superstar and the love that people give him is awesome. In my debut film, "Ye Maya Chesave" I had no idea of what was expected of me. In this film I felt the load of responsibility on me and had to live up to the expectations of my first hit. I was forced to grow up in this film.

After Ye Maya Chesave, you play a bubbly girl in Brindavanam.

After my first film I got a lot of roles that were similar to "YMC", but I can't be just doing Jessie Part I , Part II. I want to break free from that image. I want to be a versatile actor and want to do films that I can connect with.

Does success change you?

Not at all. Success hasn't changed me. I'm still the same girl I used to be before "YMC" became a runaway hit. Only today I act more responsible when it comes to picking roles.

On working with Mahesh Babu

I'm looking forward to doing "Dhookudu" with Mahesh Babu, but I am also extremely nervous.

Future projects

I have two Telugu films, but I'll talk about them when things are finalized. Right now I am concentrating on Telugu films and I have no Tamil films on hand.

Dont be nervous sam..we are with you :)
-SamanthaFans

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAMANTHA FANS ☆ | Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.