Our Blog

Samantha Ruth Prabhu Is Grateful To Her Directors

Cute Samantha Ruth Prabhu who stole the hearts of the youth through her debut film 'Ye Maaya Chesave' gained the popularity at high intensity. She played opposite to NTR Jr. in the film Brindaavanam which is slated to be released shortly. Samantha is paired up with Mahesh Babu in the film 'Dookudu'. Responding to the topic related to beauty, she said, "So far, I saw myself in the mirror. But, never saw myself on screen. Gautham Vasudev Meenon depicted me in a very beautiful mode. I opine that being beautiful is different from being portrayed in a beautiful mode. In this regard I'm highly obliged to Mr. Gautham.

I was shown appealing in the film 'Brindaavanam' directed by Vamsi Paidipally. I do believe that the sustaining factor of an actress and her accomplishments are based on directors' abilities. They strive to reflect their thoughts through us. The more they do, the higher we succeed in the film industry."

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAMANTHA FANS ☆ | Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.