Our Blog

Samantha - Right Now My Concentration Is On Dookudu


"I attach a lot of importance to family and relationships. Friendship means a lot to me. The character I played in Brindavanam is the closest I can come to with to my real life. Friendship is the most beautiful of all relationships," says Samantha. The young actress played the role of Indu, who sacrifices her love for the sake of friendship, in Brindavanam.

Samantha adds, "I will always be proud of being a part of Brindavanam. In just my second film, I've been fortunate enough to work with the topmost actors in Telugu cinema - NTR, Prakash Raj, Kota Srinivasa Rao and Srihari. I learnt a lot from them and I can never forget the love, affection and care my co-star Kajal showered on me."

Samantha says she will be extra careful in her selection of films and directors. "I will look for films that offer enough scope to perform. I am being careful in selecting roles, since the expectation and responsibility is high, post Ye Maaya Chesave. At the moment all my concentration is on my next film Dookudu. I'm delighted to be paired opposite Mahesh Babu. My role in it is so much more glamorous," she adds.

Courtesy : Cinegoer

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAMANTHA FANS ☆ | Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.